Friday, February 25, 2011

My Thoughts for Today 2-25-2011

Okay so here is whats been on my mind today. I am trying to figure out why I am so horny and why is my p**** so wet today. I masterbated like 5 times today.

I'm also tired of my internet connection being so slow. I think so far Vodaphone sucks when it comes to internet.

I also started 2 new threads today. One on Freeones.com and the other one on adultdvdtalk.com. I still have to figure out what to do with those 2 threads.

I tried to pay a ticket today for running a red light in Vegas and they can not seem to find the violation number any where and I am thinking like my goodness WTF. I'd rather pay the ticket instead of getting the points on my license.

I also worked out today and I was so happy that there was no guys down in the weight lifting room with me today because it seems like when ever I'm lifting weights down there they all stop working out to watch me, now don't get me wrong I like being watched from time to time but stopping your workout to watch me is a little weird. I'm trying to figure out why they are watching me because I lift like a man or are they just mad because my muscles are popping more then theirs. LOL.

Well gotta go now.
Until then slurps and licks on your......
Anita Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment