Friday, November 12, 2010

11-12-10

Okay, So here is what has been going on with me in the past couple of day. Sunday I did a new photo shoot and got some good pictures out of it. Then I had to clean the house from top to bottom because messy girl moved out finally. I am so happy about that. I book my travel for the rest of the year. I am going to Europe on the 22nd of this month until the 6th of Dec. Then the 9th through the 13th I'm taking the cats to my dad so he can take care of them for the 6 months that I will be living in Europe next year. I'm going on vacation to Brazil in the middle of Dec. until the middle of Jan. Then I am going to Europe for 6 months and I hope to travel around Europe. Today I worked a little on the computer and I have to figure out how to do a couple of things still. I also bought my cats a new sweater each. They are so cute in their sweaters. Until Then.....

Anita Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment