Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Thoughts for Today 3-5-2011

Okay so here is what has been on my mind for the past couple of days. I'm going to make a few changes of my daily work routine. I think that it is for the best. I hope that you all like what I have planned for you all.

I went to Beligum and drank a beer and ate a waffle with warm cherries. I think that the only different between an american one and a real Beligum one is The real one is crispier with warm fruit. I also found out that Beligum has 5000 different kind of beers wow right and also that Beligum started mayo.

Today I went to the gym and worked out my muscles are coming in nicely. I took a couple of pictures of my results so far and I'll post them soon.

Tomorrow I'll be in London and we will see what trouble that I can get into there.

Until Then....
Anita Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment