Monday, August 29, 2011

8-29-11

Okay so I am checking in here on my blog because I don't even remember when I checked in last here on my own blog. #Suchastoner or #Ifeellikesuchablonde.

So anyways here is what has been going on with me for the past 2 weeks or so. I finally got to meet Barrett Blade & he is as yummy in person as he is on screen. My my my my the things I would do to him.

I have been becoming the main attraction again and I forgot how fun it can be being in front of the camera again but there is a few things that I just won't do anymore on film for my own personal reasons. I will not be as rough as I have been in the past before I got my tits done. It was a phase and now I am done with it for the most part.

I have been in the gym almost everyday because being 28 now I feel the need to go to the gym and stay in shape and young, for those of you who are asking no its not for my job 100%. I'd say about 60% for myself and 40% for work. That being said I think that I might actually be becoming a health junkie again because I have been doing Cardio like its been popping tick tacks.

Thats all for now going watch Law & Order SVU.

XOXO,
Anita Blue

Ps....
check out twitter.com/AnitaBlueX & facebook.com/AnitaBlueX

No comments:

Post a Comment